Who is this for?
Our Italian programs and courses are for students for whom Italian is a second or foreign language.
It is important to note that programs and courses in Italian language and culture are intended for French-speaking students and are not suited for students who do not master French.
- Learn or perfect your Italian in optimal conditions with the necessary support;
- Prepare for studies in Italian;
- Prepare for an internship or work in Italian;
- Learn more about Italian culture;
- Prepare for a trip in an Italian-speaking country or region;
- Perché l’italiano è la lingua dell’amore…
Programs offered in Italian:
- Micro-Program and Concentration in Italian Language and Culture (information in French) (15 credits)
Students who wish to enrol in individual or elective courses in Italian can make their selection during the registration period. A list of courses available to all students is available online (information in French). The list of courses offered at École de langues (information in French) is also available under the Programs and Courses menu item.
Students who have taken an Italian course can enrol directly in a beginner’s course without taking a placement test.
Those who have studied Italian before have to take the placement test (except for students who have previously taken Italian courses at UQAM).
- News about Italian programs and courses (information in French)
- Cinema Italia (Italian cinema)
- Gruppo di lettura (reading group)
- Summer school in Italy (information in French)
Consult the page on international activities for general information on student exchanges, internships, summer schools, etc.