Who Is This For?
Our modern language and culture programs and courses are for students for who wish to study or perfect a second or foreign language.
It is important to note that programs and courses offered in languages other than English and French are intended for French-speaking students and are not suited for students who do not master French.
- Learn or perfect foreign languages in optimal conditions with the necessary support;
- Prepare for studies abroad;
- Prepare for an internship or work abroad;
- Learn more about other cultures;
- Prepare for a trip (or trips!) abroad.
Program offered in modern languages and cultures:
- Major in Modern Languages and Cultures (study two modern languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish) (60 credits)
See the page on Placement Tests for information on how to take the test for the different languages.
- See the Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian and Spanish pages for activities.
Consult the page on international activities for general information on student exchanges, internships, summer schools, etc.